RULES AND REGULATIONS
These Rules and Regulations apply to a certain Monthly Rental Agreement by and between Operator and Occupant as dated below. The Rules and Regulations of the Facility have been provided to the Occupant and are incorporated herein by reference. Operator may change the Rules and Regulations at Operator’s sole discretion and posting the changes at the entrance of the Facility. Occupant’s payment of monthly Rent for the next following period constitutes acceptance of these changes.
- The main office (located at 440 N. Ohio, Salina, KS 67401) hours are 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday; 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Saturday; and 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Sunday. The office is closed all major holidays.
- Gate access hours, if applicable, are twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days per week.
- If applicable, to enter the Facility, you must enter your access code followed by the “*” key on the keypad by the gate, the gate will open several seconds later. To exit the Facility, repeat the entry sequence at the exit key pad, if applicable.
- One vehicle may enter the gate at a time, tailgating another vehicle may result in damage to your vehicle or injury to yourself.
- 10 m.p.h. speed limit at the Facility.
- No alteration of the Leased Space or any other property owned by Operator is permitted without prior written consent of Operator.
- No work may be performed on any motor vehicle on Operator’s property including no changing of oil, antifreeze or other fluids of such vehicles.
- No outside waste may be brought in for disposal in Operator’s dumpster. No use of Operator’s dumpster without written permission.
- Upon vacating the Leased Space, Occupant will remove his/her lock, return the lock to Operator and notify the management office that Occupant has fully and finally vacated the Leased Space. A representative of Operator will inspect the unit with Occupant, on request, with an appointment.
- When loading or unloading Occupant’s Personal Property, Occupant shall park parallel to the building to allow traffic to flow through the aisle way. Backing the vehicle towards the door of the leased space is not allowed.
- Operator must approve all lock cuts. Any lock cut requested by Occupant performed by Operator shall result in a charge to Occupant of $35.00.
- Use of electricity at the Facility is reserved exclusively to Operator, unless an Electricity Addendum is executed by Operator and Occupant.
- No smoking at any time in the Leased Space or at the facility.
- No semi-trucks on the Facility without permission of Operator.
- No loitering at the Facility.
- For the safety of all, no play or horseplay is permitted at the Facility.
- No animals, except for service and companion animals, are permitted on the Facility.